As autumn’s cool evenings transform nature’s palette, we hope you find yourself inspired by the colors, and are ready to spice things up a bit with:
Fall-ing Into Art II
For our latest contest, Citra Solv challenges our Citra Artists to turn over a new leaf and create a work of art that conveys your perceptions about this special season of change and color.
Prizes will be awarded in two categories: to professional artists, and to amateur artists. For purposes of this contest, an “amateur” artist will be defined as “someone who does not derive a steady income from, or teach, art.”
Grand Prize: $125 cash
Second Place: $50 gift card
3 Runners Up: $ 25 gift card
“There is a harmony in autumn and a luster in its sky…”
Our Citra Artists are the a-maize-ing apples of our eye, but there are also a couple of contest rules we need to include:
· When creating a Citra Solv Collage (a multiple-layered artwork), one of the following elements must be included: altering National Geographic paper with Citra Solv; or using Citra Solv for photo image transfers.
· Entries should be sent via email as an attachment in jpeg form to CitraArtContest@comcast.net. Please put "Falling Into Art II" in the subject line and indicate which category you wish to be placed in.
· All entries must be received by midnight EST on April 18, 2019.
Winners will be announced via Facebook on April 29, 2019.
· Only those 18 and older may enter. Prizes mailed exclusively within continental United States.
· Original artwork submitted to the Citra Solv “Falling Into Art II” Contest may appear online on Facebook and on the Citra Solv website.